First Floor, Bank Quay House, Sankey Street, Warrington WA1 1NN1,000 sq. ft. (92.90 sq. m.)
|*Please note that these figures do not allow for any rates reliefs that may be available.|
- Nearest Station: Warrington Bank Quay Station
- Nearest Motorway: M62 Junction 9
The five storey building has been refurbished and provides occupiers with the opportunity to acquire modern, open plan office space in the centre of Warrington.
There is an on-site art gallery with bistro providing quality break out space, also available free to tenants for promotional/networking events.
The main features include:
- New glass fronted reception area with manned reception desk
- New suspended ceilings with Cat II lighting
- High quality ash wood finish to doors, sills and skirtings
- All new décor, new carpets
- New passenger lift
- Building exterior completely redecorated and new double glazed windows throughout
- Heating to individual suites
- Air conditioning/comfort cooling available as an option
- Dedicated secure parking
- Bespoke interiors available at cost price
- On site café-bistro & art gallery
- Fully DDA compliant.
Bank Quay House is located in the centre of Warrington on Sankey Street, facing Warrington’s magnificent Town Hall and famous Golden Gates. The building is ideally placed with both Golden Square shopping centre two minutes walk away at the end of Sankey Street, and Bank Quay Railway Station with direct routes to London and Glasgow less than five minutes walk away. Sankey Street joins directly to the A57, the main arterial route linking Warrington with Liverpool.
First Floor - Available
- Size: 1,000 sq.ft (92.90 sq.m.)
- Rent: £10.50 per sq.ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Central Heating
- Comfort Cooling
- Double Glazing
- Manned Reception
- Suspended Ceilings